Monday, July 15, 2013

Massive Nebula

Very beautiful nebula with a cloud Celadon Cytoserocin, 7500 units of gas. It damage weakly by thermals only - you can mine together and even three.

Massive Nebula. Warp in

There is nobody when you warp in, but as you have got the first batch of gas will spawn three small drone

Massive Nebula. Drones

Shoot them, we begin to dig ... and then there are more, the whole crowd

Massive Nebula. Drones

Light fast drones is good to kill them, drones but my character haven't skills. I'll have to fly to Jita and bring small guns for scouts.

And then again I'm diging, and again three drones. But it ends there, then nobody mess me digging. Well, only that the local (or non-local - who knows) scurrying back and forth, then they hung the bulb... Well, shit, who fear of wolves - not fucked in the forest .... I've mined all gaz.

No comments:

Post a Comment